About Us
Programs & Services
Workshops & Groups
Health Resources
Hours of Operation
Garrison Creek
Health Resources

Health Card - Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP)

Please bring your valid health card with you to every appointment. You will be asked to present it when checking in to see your healthcare provider.

What if my health card is lost or stolen?

If your health card is lost, stolen or damaged please call Sevice Ontario at 1-800-664-8988.

What if I've moved or changed my name?

You are required by law to inform the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care if you change your address. If your address has changed, visit or call your local OHIP office or Service Ontario location. Please refer to the Ministry of Ontario website for more options.

If the information shown on your health card has changed (e.g., change of name) you can visit your local Service Ontario Site. For more information click here

What do I do when my health card expires?

When your health card expires you will need to visit Service Ontario to update your card. When you receive your new card please bring it to your next visit so that the receptionist can update your information in our medical records.

To apply for OHIP and get a health card

Apply for OHIP and get a health card | ontario.ca